Program Specialist (BCBA) JobSouthborough, MA
ABOUT YOU: You are a BCBA who is interested in being a mentor and working with a manageable caseload of students and students on a wide range of skill acquisition.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous paid vacation starting at 6 weeks! In additional to sick time, personal time and holiday accrual.
- Retirement plan
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee resource groups
- And much more!
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM-4:00PM
ABOUT NECC: The New England Center for Children (NECC) is a global leader in autism education and research headquartered in Southborough, MA. NECC provides a comprehensive structure to help children with autism at every stage. NECC is committed to an inclusive culture where all students, employees, families, and partners feel welcome, safe, and valued. We believe that fostering diversity and equity makes us a strong, more successful community.
Clinical and educational responsibility for a caseload of 8-11 students.
Personnel supervision of a team comprised of coordinators, teachers, and overnight professionals.
Completion of assessments and Individualized Educational Plans.
Curriculum and behavior intervention development.
Communication with families and community supports.
Participation in NECC's applied research program.
Familiarity with current research in best practices in behavior analysis and education.
- Applicants must possess a Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Behavior Analysis or Education with extensive practical training and experience in Applied Behavior Analysis. BCBA or BCBA-eligible is preferred.
Board Certified (BCBA) or licensed (LABA) individuals will be given consideration for a position before applicants without licensure.
Experience in staff training and supervision is required.
Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.