Talent Acquisition Consultant JobSouthborough, MA
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will focus on understanding the organizational business needs and strategically managing the full lifecycle recruitment process. This includes proactive sourcing, interviewing candidates and making thoughtful recommendations for high quality candidates. This is a Hybrid opportunity.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will collaborate with hiring managers and leaders at the organization to support all hiring initiatives. The team member will also be responsible for the creation and implementation of creative recruitment strategies to position NECC strategically in the market and proactively create talent pipelines of diverse candidates.
- Representing the organization at Job Fairs and use of other non-traditional and traditional recruiting techniques.
- Prescreen all applicants before they are sent to Hiring Mangers for consideration. Ensure all candidates meet the minimum requirements of the position.
- Utilize behavioral-based interviewing techniques to screen candidates
- Ensure that references are obtained and reinforce the hiring decision.
- Ensure HR and personnel practices and principles, all applicable labor, pay, benefits, health and safety laws and regulations are met through the interviewing process.
- Extend employment offers to candidates.
- Notify candidates that are not selected of the hiring decision. Efforts are extended to ensure that candidates are treated with dignity and respect and remain positive about their employment.
- Work creatively with assigned business units to rollout initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to improve productivity of the Recruitment function.
- Achieve timely communication with candidates and internal customers. Ensure all internal calls are returned within 1 business day. Ensure all external calls are returned within 2 business days.
- Ensure offer letters are reviewed, verified, and emailed/mailed within 1 business day.
- Maintain a minimal number of escalated customer complaints.
- Possess strong understanding of business needs.
- Collaboration with managers.
- Responsible for contributing to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Identify business issues and recommend solutions to the team.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to support others’ activities as appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively across the HR Division.
- Lead with a system mindset that embraces transformation and change.
- Foster a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Career/Job Fair travel both domestic and international
- Supports business units by processing HR transactions as needed
- 5+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies, approaches and relevant HR laws and regulations and deep employee relations experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to service orientation; sense of urgency, follow-up and responsiveness; high-level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Must have a proven record and in depth-understanding of workforce analytics and ability to implement data driven initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required